Brewer Fanatic

bobbles shipped still doing local pickups braun helena brewers bobble

mattsr0625
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK SINCE THIS GUY IS TRYING TO CALL THIS "BREAKING NEWS" AND ASSUME THAT THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. I KNEW THAT THEY WERE DELAYED IN CUSTOMS FRIDAY NIGHT. MY SOURCE CALLED ME AND NOTIFIED ME. ITS NO BIG DEAL THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH THE GALLARDO BOBBLE IN BELOIT. THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN WHEN YOU GET ITEM SHIPPED FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY. IM GLAD THAT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS AND IS PATIENT. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE GUY WHO IS PRESELLING THEM ON EBAY. PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THAT. BUT WHAT I DO CONTROL IS MY REP ON THIS BOARD. I HAVE NEVER CROSSED ANYONE AND HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH MANY BOARD MEMBERS. AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH HAVE MY NAME NUMBER OR ADDRESS. NOT ONLY THAT I THINK THAT THIS "NEW GUY" NEED TO READ THIS ENTIRE POST AND THEN MAKE COMMENTS. NOT ONLY THAT I DONT LIKE PEOPLE CALLING ME OUT WHEN THEY DONT KNOW ME. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM OR CONCERN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME AND WE CAN FINISH THIS CONVERSATION. THANKS MATT

("transformed" from all caps to lower case --1992)

If you noticed, CCD7 aka sushirunner on that other innaccurate bobble board claims to have at least 2 Brauns, which he is already getting bids on. Doesn't this seem strange to any of you considering he is a dockworker? Im not, repeat not pointing any fingers at anyone here.

Melon head (aka comptixqueen)- You hate me because I get bobbleheads and you want them. Grow up and get a life - You are a jealous hater.

Brewerfans I am sorry to bring this drama to your awesome collector board. Many of you have dealt with me on ebay (some for several years) and several of you I have a personal relationship with, maybe some bobble collectors on this board have seen my auctions but have not purchased from me. But all of you who know me can all vouch that I have never not filled a business commitment I have made. I am not a thief nor liar, I am a person who loves bobbleheads AND business and have been able to combine the two to make a nice little side income. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes I am a dockworker, what that has to do with bobbles I don't know. I can tell you that if I ever stole a thing from my job I would be fired dead on the spot. But to give those of you who have never seen a container ship in person an idea they have about 6,000 to 8,000 containers on them, with 20 to 30 ships in the port at any given time that is a lot of containers. If comptixqueen thinks I would know where to find any specific container ....then break into it .......then get cases of bobbleheads past homeland security (yes our ports are protected by federal agents) he is sorely misinformed

No where in my auctions does it say it is live in hand - I am pre-selling just as MANY MANY MANY others do on ebay. These items are caught up in customs just as Matt said happened to the Gallardo in Beloit. If anyone on here has purchased one from me the voucher was secured and will ship when available

So to comptixqueen.............Please accuse me of stealing in this open forum - please do it. I have had enough of your accusations me of stealing and have no problem affording an attorney and suing your ass off (if you had a penny to pinch) for slander, any maybe your daddy too, since you are a 40 something loser with no life who still lives at home.

There is no mystery here. I don't get what all this fuss is about. The same thing happened in Beloit with the Gallardos and I had a voucher and just got my Gallardo yesterday. There is no "plot thickening." The bobbles were stuck in customs.

What I can tell you is that I've purchased probably 20 bobbleheads from sushirunner over the years and I have NEVER had a problem. I have bought two or three from Matt and no complaints there either.

I don't know how they get them. Frankly I don't care. They are getting me bobbles from games I could never attend, and both of them have cut me awesome deals and saved me money. It would cost me more to get them somewhere else.

One thing though, Mr. Detective. You do know that CCD7 has sold a lot more than two of these bobbles, right? He's been pre-selling for weeks. There is no scandal, so quit crying about your porcelain, it really isn't THAT big of a deal. It's a neat hobby, just leave it at that.

Melon head (aka comptixqueen)- You hate me because I get bobbleheads and you want them. Grow up and get a life - You are a jealous hater.

since you are a 40 something loser with no life who still lives at home.

Ok, I understand that you're upset about potentially false allegations that were made about you here, but these types of personal attacks are not allowed on the site.

And comptixking, if you have issues with sushirunner from here or elsewhere, they need to be taken up with him in private, not made via accusations on this board.

Brewer board... I am sorry for the outburst please excuse that, this board is great and always positive. please forgive my outburst - I am just frustrated

Funny.....Does anyone else see a valid point in this??? Why would I hold bobbles hostage that I would be selling? How can I sell bobbles that I am holding hostage if the team does not give them out (yes I can pre-sell but I still need to get them dlvd)

Does not make a whole lot of sense does it? LOL

I will leave my post at that and again apologize for the drama. I will not post again unless I am requested to by a well respected Brewerfan.net member

The only real issue here is that fans in their respective cities want their bobbleheads to trade with others and can't get them because of fishy doings by the above poster. To have the other person be as obnoxious as his retort only adds to his guilt. I have no issues with him, just trying to let all the loyal Brewers fans know where their bobbles actually are. Trust me you will find the Gallardo vouchers that were given earlier this year are based on the same principles, which is that the teams never got them in time for their promo dates until CCD7 got his cut of the pie to sell to unsuspecting members on Ebay.

"Trust me you will find the Gallardo vouchers that were given earlier this year are based on the same principles."

No you won't. The vouchers were given out at the game. I was there. I got my voucher, as did everyone in my group. We went yesterday for the Weeks bobblehead and all of us got both of our bobbleheads. I can't stand people who live on creating controversy where there is none.

My question to you is, why doesn't this happen at every bobblehead day? Why didn't it happen yesterday for Weeks? At the Gallardo game, which you obviously didn't attend, there weren't even 500 people THERE. You were allowed to go buy extra tickets and get extra vouchers. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I have no clue? Teams give vouchers when their shipments get held up by dockworkers such as CCD7. Helena isn't the only team that has admitted to dealing with this person. Reading, Ft. Wayne and several others have had their shipments either shorted or delayed only to have these bobbles listed on CCD7's ebay page. Ask yourself why in his description of the Braun, he says these are the exact bobbles that were given on August 1, if the team didn't even give them out yet?

This is the exact description of the Braun item listed by CCD7:

Up for auction is a Ryan Bruan Stadium Giveaway (SGA) Bobblehead given out by the Helena / Milwaukee Brewers on August 1st, 2008 with Game Ticket Stub!

There will be 250, yes that is correct, ONLY 250 given out on August 1st, 2008 making this the RAREST Ryan Braun Bobblehead ever given out!!

So if the bobbles were never given out by the team, how does he have not only the bobble, but the stubs as well?

comptix, please take your vendetta with anyone involved with the bobblehead board else ware. Most of us already know that you were banned on that board and we really don't want to deal with it here.

Comptixking,

No matter what your intentions are, you're coming across as a bitter guy with his own agenda and any "message" you re trying to get across is being lost. Take a step back and relax.

If we don't get our bobbles, if the whole thing turns out to be one big scam...Yes, we'll all owe you an apology. But the fact of the matter is this. There are many, many people on this board that have dealt with CCD7 and with Matt in the past and we've had nothing but good experiences.

You burst on into this thread with "Breaking" (but not really) news and you're main goal seems to be to...what?. I really don't know. And your methods for getting your point across are.., lacking and don't really fit in with the "spirit" of this board. This is a tight board with lots of trust. Believe me, if someone screws us over - just once - their reputation here (and thus a source of income) is toast.

I don't know what it is your do for living Eric, but whatever it is - just remember - your reputation follows you around. I willing to bet there a few people in this thread that will just assume avoid "Comptixking" on ebay or another board based on your actions here this afternoon.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

There's no vendetta here, all there are are facts. If you guys don't care about getting vouchers instead of bobbles, and seeing CCD7 selling the exact same bobbles, then I guess thats the way you guys want things. I for one prefer that teams get their shipments in time and that collectors like us don't get screwed. Matt is and never was the problem here, and if he jumped to conclusions that I was attacking him without looking at the entire post, then I am sorry. But at the same time, serious collectors like myself want information as to why SGAs don't get to a team in time. Forgive me for wanting to be honest with fellow collectors.

comptixking, stop making baseless and slanderous accusations. There are many ways of discussing this issue civilly and if you continue to comment in your current manner, you won't be around to witness the conclusion to this matter.

First off, he doesn't have the bobbles. Have you wondered why he has no picture of the bobblehead, but rather a generic logo of the Helena Brewers? Second, how does he have a stub? Well this might sound crazy, but I'm going to guess that it has something to do with him having a ticket to the game. It's a stretch, I know, but I think it might be the case.

Find a picture of the Brauns anywhere. You can't, because no one has one.

You still didn't address what I brought up. At the Gallardo game, there were not even 500 people immediately through the gates. Some people went back AFTER getting into the game and bought extra tickets to get extra vouchers. That kind of shoots your whole conspiracy theory in the foot.

Up for auction is a Ryan Bruan Stadium Giveaway (SGA) Bobblehead given out by the Helena / Milwaukee Brewers on August 1st, 2008 with Game Ticket Stub!

There will be 250, yes that is correct, ONLY 250 given out on August 1st, 2008 making this the RAREST Ryan Braun Bobblehead ever given out!!

So if the bobbles were never given out by the team, how does he have not only the bobble, but the stubs as well? If you guys don't care about deception and theft, then there is nothing that can be done. Forgive me for finding out why you guys don't get your bobbles and are being sold even before the team gets the item.

As for the Gallardo, the mere idea of vouchers given is quite coincidental to the situations above. And Im sure CCD7 made a hefty profit off them as well.

So if the bobbles were never given out by the team, how does he have not only the bobble, but the stubs as well? If you guys don't care about deception and theft, then there is nothing that can be done. Forgive me for finding out why you guys don't get your bobbles and are being sold even before the team gets the item.

Is your whole argument semantics? My goodness.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

These aren't semantics these are facts. Had he known that the items never got there he would have put that in his description of the item. Fraudulent item descriptions are cause for suspensions by Ebay, of which he has been found guilty of before.

Dude. He. Doesn't. Have. The. Bobbleheads.

Check the picture. Do you see one? I don't. It's a pre-sale.

There is no deception. I can't go to Montana to get a 1/250 bobblehead. The price of gasoline alone would be over $75, add in the headache and the fact they are selling for more than $75 on eBay, there is no foul. Your crying is really quite comical, as annoying as it is. I can't believe a 40+ y/o man is this worked up about a bobbing head toy.

If comptixqueen thinks I would know where to find any specific container ....then break into it .......then get cases of bobbleheads past homeland security (yes our ports are protected by federal agents) he is sorely misinformed

What do you mean? That happens almost every other week on television! It MUST happen all the time!

Sorry, that statement was just funny to me. Carry on the discussion. I hope those that did order them get them.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Let's please keep the posts in this thread on topic: the Helena Ryan Braun Bobblehead.

Anyone with any issues related to specific posters (in particular issues related to non-BF.net postings) should use e-mail or Yuku's private message feature to discuss those things, not this thread.

Thanks

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

I spoke to ccd7 because I was not fast enough to get the bobble from Matt. He said the same stuff as Matt and it would be shipped as soon as he got them.

I wonder why Helena didn't get a picture of these ahead of time??

Archived