Brewer Fanatic

bobbles shipped still doing local pickups braun helena brewers bobble

mattsr0625
ok i have the opportunity to get a few of the very limited ryan braun bobbles from the helena brewers. there will only be 250 of them given out. . so i am wondering if anyone would like go in on this with me. if so please reply via pm. the price is 75.00 with a game ticket. i would like to know before they decide to put the bobbles on ebay and really drive the price up. they giveaway is within the next few weeks. if you have any questions other than how am i getting them i will be more than glad to answer them. thanks matt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as soon as i get a pic i will post, also im told that there may be a alternate version if thats the case it will be a random pick for everyone that buys one. that way its as fair as possible. if i get any at all. thanks

can we paypal you the money? also, if it's anything like the huntsville game, it's one bobble per person, not per ticket....just to be sure, do you have a good amount of people ready to go to the game with you?

I don't think that he needs a bunch of people to go to the game, it sounds like he has an alternate way to get the bobbles...

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

can we paypal you the money? also, if it's anything like the huntsville game, it's one bobble per person, not per ticket....just to be sure, do you have a good amount of people ready to go to the game with you?

yes you can paypal, thats fine. i would need the money by next friday. also if these need to be shipped please add 6.00. i would much rather do local pickups for those in the milwaukee area. i have traded with many before and am pretty flexible in making arrangement. but will ship to those interested. thanks for the great response and i will continue to answer questions that you will have. so i would need payment by next friday i hope thats enough time for people to make payment, that is the last day to place orders. my paypal is mbasquez@hotmail.com thanks matt

yes you can paypal, thats fine. i would need the money by next friday. also if these need to be shipped please add 6.00. i would much rather do local pickups for those in the milwaukee area. i have traded with many before and am pretty flexible in making arrangement. but will ship to those interested. thanks for the great response and i will continue to answer questions that you will have. so i would need payment by next friday i hope thats enough time for people to make payment, that is the last day to place orders. my paypal is mbasquez@hotmail.com thanks matt

do you have an unlimited supply of these bobbles?
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

How are you getting these? You clearly have some sort of hook-up (and are profiting nicely from it), but with nearly 20 inquiries here alone, you've reduced the number given away in the intended manner by nearly 10%. Or am I missing something?

Archived