Brewer Fanatic

08/08/2006: Brewers (Ohka) vs. Cubs (Marmol), 7:05 CT

thablingster
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice to here Gross is batting .154 leading off. That's a good way to produce runs. These lineups are hilarious.

...in 26 AB's. He's the third best hitter in the lineup tonight, he needs to hit somewhere up top. Considering he's a good OBP guy, leadoff makes sense.

Again I am not saying Gross shouldn't be in the line-up but he definitely should not be leading off. What is wrong with Gwynn in center and Gross in left. Oh I forgot Mench is tearing the cover off the ball. The dude should be recieving splinters from the bench instead of the bat.

How is it that in between all of the comments on this board, you find mine and respond?

We were losing, so I knew where to find you. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Truth hurts sometimes: SEASON OVER!!!

That's been apparent for weeks.

Someone's getting to ya, huh?

Not at all.... just pointing out the truth. If the Brewers were up 5-0, you probably wouldn't be around tonight, based on historical patterns.

Once again an extra base hit with no one on base, which is why we need someoned hitting singles.

They need someone hitting singles? They just need baserunners. Since Gross has a .366 OBP (third on the team, first among players in the lineup tonight) it makes all the sense in the world to hit him at the top. Personally, I'd start him and Clark and bat them 1 and 2 in whatever order (likely Clark 1st).

They need someone hitting singles? They just need baserunners. Since Gross has a .366 OBP (third on the team, first among players in the lineup tonight) it makes all the sense in the world to hit him at the top.

I just feel we need some more speed at the top. Don't get me wrong I think you have a valid point.

gross and clark are 4th and 5th outfielders on real teams but we are a sorry team in asking them to start and we wonder why we lose. That mentality is why we lose that can take them and yost, ohka and a few others and put them on the next boat out of here

Archived