Brewer Fanatic

All Star Parade in NYC

BKBucky_2_2

Usually just lurk here, but figured I'd post this on the Brewer board:

The MLB All Star Parade shut down 6th ave today in front of my office. They rolled through all the living members of the Hall of fame and then all the All Stars.

It was great beacuse the crowd cleared out by the time the NL came up so I was able to see the Brew Crew close up.

I will say that Ryan Braun won the award for hottest lady friend in the vehicle with him. I don't know where he met her, but I don't think they have hot Asians like that in Milwaukee. Maybe Seattle, but not Milwaukee. haha.

Me: Ryan Ryan Ryan!

Ryan: (looks at me)

Me: When are your boys JJ and Corey going to follow your lead and re-sign with the Brewers?

Ryan: (laughs) I'm workin' on them! I'm working on them!

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8748/img00070cc3.jpg

He looked like he was genuinely enjoying himself, stopping the truck to catch baseballs from kids to sign and throw back. Very cool stuff.

Here's a link to a higher res version of the photo. It was taken on a blackberry so it's not exactly "hi res":

Link

That's awesome, I went to the one they had here in SF last year and the players were similarly talkative (well, J.J. and Big Ben at least) and in good spirits. Were they throwing stuff again this year? I got a ball from J.J. and a shirt from Ben's wife!

There were throwing a few things. Never got a glimpse of what they were throwing.

I totally spaced on my way out in the morning and forgot my camera and Brewer cap so I resorted to yelling their names to get their attention.

Archived