Brewer Fanatic

Anyone by the terrace last night?

ryne100

Apparently there was a bad accident involving a football player on a moped between the terrace and the historical society. He wasn't wearing a helmet and apparently wasn't moving until the ambulance got there.

Any Madison people hear about this?

No, and haven't read anything online via the local news sources.

I'm sure it will come out soon if it indeed was an athlete.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Community Moderator

I can't find it in the news.

I saw Brian Butch a few times on his moped without a helmet--I always wondered why they let athletes drive those things, especially when you see people trying to drive them through snowstorms.

However, as a moped owner myself, you can't complain about the price, convenience and 80-100 MPG gas mileage.

And is someone playing a prank on me, or do I see a picture of Sabathia grinning alongside my homage to a bad bratwurst commercial?

The placement is kind of funny in a way, but I had nothing to do with it..

No! Not at all. Very strange, since my Yuku profile looks normal. I don't know how many posts I've made since CC made his mysterious appearance, but I hope it didn't ruffle any feathers..

In any case, using this post to test out the new avatar. Patio Daddio was getting stale anyway.

To keep the topic moped-related..I had always wanted one while at UW, especially those first few semesters when your classes are inevitably at opposite ends of the campus with 15 minutes in-between. I read a stat somewhere once that Madison has the most mopeds registered per capita in the entire country. Or most per square mile..something like that.

EDIT: Ok...this is definitely a bug within Yuku. A hilarious one at that, but a bug nonetheless.

ccbrew, "Yuku" took note of this post. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Aha, very nice. I knew something was up when I started looking through my historical posts (i.e. this thread) and saw Sabathia staring back at me in Nostradamus-esque fashion.

I'll be having fun with this. For the time being, CC will be smiling at Kash Beauchamp.

Archived