Brewer Fanatic

7/15/08 2008 MLB All-Star Game: 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uggla, strikes again. Is that an AS Game record?

I'll bet Bud has been nervous for a good hour at least. If he's even awake. I know I haven't heard Bob Shepperd (Yankee PA guy) in quite a while. He probably went home to bed.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

How would MLB decide who gets the homefield advantage? Would they give it to the NL because the AL ran out of pitchers? Or to the AL because they won more interleague games?

If this happened, it would a dream for ESPN. That story and the Favre story would be great entertainment.

How about they just replay the game tomorrow! Or play a second all-star game later this season or push the playoffs back a few days to get it in.

I'm glad they're still playing though.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived