Brewer Fanatic

7/15/08 2008 MLB All-Star Game: 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way this is gong, Hart is going to have two more chances to get the game winning hit. Crazy.

Both Kinsler and Navarro were safe.

Kinlser for sure but the side view showed that the tag might have been applied to Navarro's foot.

I may be wrong, but AJAY may be only 27 years old.

in '81 Simmons had a hit and an RBI. that's all I could find "significant"

I am actually 34, but your thought process is on the right track. In my 27 years of following baseball, I have NEVER seen a Brewer do anything special in an all-star game.

CORRECTION: 26 years of following baseball, not 27.

My bad.

You'd have to wonder if Francona would rather keep in Soria and possibly lose the game, rather than insert Kazmir into the game. What a terrible conflict of interest. Probably another argument against the stakes of this game.

Dan Uggla is quickly turning his father's dream of seeing him play in the All-Star game into a nightmare.

Fun game to watch. Seeing as I really haven't watched an all-star game from beginning to end since the early 90s, this is one heck of a game.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

the big bobble-headed guy? that's national.

Yay! Corey gets another PA if we go 13!

I still say there will be no tie allowed by MLB.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived