Brewer Fanatic

7/14/08 - Home Run Derby

tyguy20204
Of course I'm still rooting for Braun, but I have no problem with Hamilton winning. None. I was a fan at the start of last season when he first started to show all that potential that was almost wasted. Glad he is out of Cincy, I would rather face Volquez then have to face him more then 12 times a season.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yehhh, Edison Volquez looks like the kind of guy that would find Carlos Zambrano as a role model. Go away, both of you.

You know, both the S.O. and I were thinking along those lines while watching Volquez's body language on the mound the other night.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I wonder if Hamilton was better off (as far as being remembered goes) hitting 28 first round homers and losing than hitting 10, 10 and 6 and winning? I am pretty sure five years from now everyone will remember that Hamilton is the guy who hit 28 home runs in one round, and most will either think Hamilton won or they won't remember that Morneau did.

Sort of like Tin Cup. He didn't win but he's immortal.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

Archived