Brewer Fanatic

Bachelor Party Ideas - HELP!

Menotti80

My buddy got married, and we did Brewer Tours. Started at 10am at Miller, progressed to back to back Lake Fronts and then ate dinner then hit up the bars. Nothing but a drunken marathon.

I'm not sure if he had fun (To many shots) but I had a blast.

It is usually the bachelor's wife that puts the kibbash on it.

That is correct. My fiancee has already put the kibbash on it for mine. And I am totally okay with it, I have been to strip clubs and if she doesn't want me to go to one for my bachelor party fine by me. It's all my buddies that were dissapointed, not me. I just want to get drunk, golf and watch a Brewers game while enjoying the company of my friends.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

One of the guys would not go in because he had strict orders from his wife not to go to any strip clubs.
Sorry to turn the discussion back to strip clubs, but I had to comment on this. How did this guy ever live this down? Talk about demasculating.... at least pretend to pass out on the bus or something.

I agree. Not giving in to peer pressure shows maturity. BUT that's not why the guy in question stayed on the bus. If it was his choice, that he just didn't want to go to a strip club I can respect that. I don't have much respect for someone who doesn't do something because his wife told him not to. I already have a mother, I don't need to ask permission to do something that is legal. My wife does things I don't like, but I don't say "you can't go shopping" for example.

Trust me, this will grow into "No drinking....I don't like that John-no more going out with him....you can only play softball one night a week ....one fanatasy football team is enough.....you already went golfing twice this month... I know women like this and it never stops. If I knew how to post a picture of a whip...insert here.

I'm thinking the mods would prefer it if we get back on topic, or this will grow into a senseless philisophical debate.

If there are any bands that the groom likes playing in the area, maybe a concert would be an event to consider.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
my apologies that we dont feel that including a tasteless, low-class waste of time and money is necessary for having a good time
Actually, strippers taste pretty good.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived