Brewer Fanatic

LambeauLeap.net Fan Forum: Discuss Rodgers, and other Packer goings on

DougJones43

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate spot, so feel free to move this.

I just wanted to urge more people to come over to the LambeauLeap.net Fan Forum and join the discussion. I know not everyone on here is a football/Packer fan. But if you are, the discussion over there is pretty good - we could certainly use more participation though. This whole Favre thing is pretty huge - I'm pretty surprised more people aren't as eager to discuss it as I am.

I was kind of iffy about using the new forum before, but it's simple and easy. You can use your Brewerfan.net username, and there is a drop down menu on the top here that lets you jump easily between forums. It really wouldn't be much different than just discussing things in the off-topic forum. So, have the mods approve you (takes about 2 seconds), and join the discussion!

(added direct link --1992)

Thanks for the promo, DougJones43.

As he says, it couldn't get simpler: your Brewerfan login is good over at LambeauLeap.

We do ask members to apply for posting privileges, though. That keeps out the riffraff. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif We tried pre-approving members, but that Yuku feature is busted.

As we know almost everyone who applies, approval is almost always a rubber-stamp kind of thing, and applications are processed ASAP. (This is different from Brewerfan, where applicants are now screened pretty carefully.)

There are two ways to apply for membership. One would be to hit the "Reply" link on any post or attempt to start a new topic. The other would be to apply directly to from this page:

LambeauLeap Fan Forum Membership Application

If you have any questions about LambeauLeap functionality, you're welcome to post them to this thread.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived