Brewer Fanatic

08/12/2006: Brewers (Sheets) @ Braves (Barry), 6:05PM CDT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much better night to sit at Turner with my Bill Hall jersey.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Watching Barry pitch reminded me of sitting through Hendrickson, Eveland, etc.

During bp, my son was able to congratulate Cappy on a fine effort last night. He asked why Wisconsinites were in Atlanta and then thanked us for spending our vacation around the Crew. Got bp balls from Cordero and Cappellan and Capuano's autograph again.

Told the Braves fans around us that even though Sheets looked great, we always have a way of making things interesting. They reminded me of that later in the game.

Headed to the rubber match again tomorrow.

Great to see Sheets pitch a good game, when he is healthy he is just so great, but he has to stay healthy. Cordero does it again, love having that guy on our team where would we be with Turnbow still trotting out there? Nice to see our 3,4,5 hitters do it tonight (Fielder, Mench, Hall).

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I was at a barbecue party, and I didn't get a chance to see the game tonight. How did Corey Hart look at the plate and in the field?

Like Geoff Jenkins on his very very very worst day

0 for 5, left 43 men on base (give or take), and decided not to throw home on a play at the plate for some inexplicable reason.

Archived