Brewer Fanatic

Braun All Star Jersey - does it come in button front?

So.... for the first time in my life I have decided to commit to a player jersey, I have chosen the Braun all-star

I figure to get a good healthy run of wearing it, much more than a Quevedo jersey anyway, and it has an awesome color combo

Question is, will the price drop after the all-star break? The stadium is sold out, I figure they will restock?

I can get it from MLB.com and get a free hat too, but, since they dont ask about hat size, it doesn't sound too quality

edit- considered waiting till next year, but 09 is looking like a red jersey, couldn't bring myself to wear a red Braun jersey

Ross I don't think prices will drop after the all star game. I think you may be able to get a deal on it in December at the brewers rummage sale. I got a hart all star t-shirt yesterday at the game which is nice and way cheaper than the actual jersey.

I thought they wear their own jerseys in the all star game. Like Braun, Sheets, and Hart will wear our normal Milwaukee jersey.
I believe they where their regular team hats, but wear all-star jerseys. I know they use to all wear their normal uniforms, but I think that changed not too long ago.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

They still wear their own team's jerseys (plus an All-Star patch on the sleeve) during the game, but they have to wear the "All-Star" jersey during warm-ups and the Home Run Derby.
Oh...Ok. I stand corrected.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

They still wear their own team's jerseys (plus an All-Star patch on the sleeve) during the game, but they have to wear the "All-Star" jersey during warm-ups and the Home Run Derby.

Yup, and they have a patch on the hats as well.

I to think the grey color of the NL BP jersey's is cool this year. Wouldn't mint getting the Braun one myself.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post here.

I noticed that Braun was the only player to wear their own team's cap during the Derby. I thought that was pretty cool.

I'm in the market for an All-Star jersey/tshirt as well. I'll probably pick up a Hart tee, since I already have a Braun navy tee.

welcome to the forum/board

After further review, I have decided against the jersey purchase

It is a pull over, I want a button down, so I can wear/show off t shirts at the same time as wearing the jersey

The ones at Kohl's don't happen to be button down are they?

I already had an authentic Braun road jersey (ordered the day he was called up last year) and bought an ASG patch and sewed it onto the "blank" sleeve above the Majestic logo. Looks great and exactly like he wore at the game last night. So that's an option if you don't like the pullover ASG jersey but still want something with a little more "extra" than a regular jersey.

This may be worded poorly, but during the game, my friends and i were debating if and when they changed from an all star jersey during the game to each representatives team as they do now.

Any clarification?

I don't believe they have ever worn an "all-star" jersey for the actual game. It has always been their own team's uniform.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived