Brewer Fanatic

sim (baseball)

Getpaddled

TLB was looking for someone for an OOTP league.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

TLB was looking for someone for an OOTP league.

I'm in the same league and I'm fairly certain we still have an opening.

Problem is we are using dated software. We use OOTP 6.5, though the newest version is OOTP 9. Starting with version 2006 (aka OOTP 7), the developers did a complete redesign that turned many people off - so 6.5 still had a lot of players. Version 8 and now 9 started to win people back though, and 6.5 is beginning to get lost in the past.

OOTP in general is the best sim out there, IMO. If you're willing to start with version 6, we'd love to have you in our league. Otherwise, check out ootpdevelopments.com and their forums for info on the latest version and online leagues. I believe it retails for $40. (Version 6 last I remember was $25 or $30, which tells you there still is a demand for it.)

Hey sam, that all-time Milwaukee baseball roster (Braves + Brewers) is starting to look pretty sweet with some of the additions to the team this season. Let me know if you ever take on that project, I'd be interested in the roster set.

Hey sam, that all-time Milwaukee baseball roster (Braves + Brewers) is starting to look pretty sweet with some of the additions to the team this season. Let me know if you ever take on that project, I'd be interested in the roster set.

I will, and its still on the docket. I made some headway, but then hit some snags, and shelfed it until the new release. The new release is here, so maybe I'll pick this up again. My free time is quite sporadic.

I'm in the same league and I'm fairly certain we still have an opening.

Well, I know our 'for sure' vacancy was filled, and the other one is probably not going to be open just yet.

Getpaddled -- check out the forum sbryski linked (the second address he posted) & get in touch with him or me. Like I said, not sure if there's a vacancy left or not (league member had his cpu stolen, but he wants to get back involved once he gets a cpu again)

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived