Brewer Fanatic

Radman12484 Done For The Year

radman12484
Due the pain getting worst and worst in my knees, plus person reasons, I have decided to hang it up for rest of the season. I feel as if I can't give both teams my best effort while playing and I don't wanna risk any further injury that may effect me for years to come. I wanna thank Jamie and Kenny for giving my chance to pitch this year. Also like to thank everyone for there support and effort no matter how bad I would pitch. I'm almost 100% sure I will be able to recover in time for next season. I wish both teams the best of luck the rest of there season.
One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

I hope I never have to understand the injuries that succomb people to not be able to play anymore. I hear the same things from my Dad when he plays and I yet dont understand how playing an hour of ball affects him for 4-5 days worth of pain later. I reckon this means you wont be playing fall ball as well, but perhaps would be interested in base coaching and still being around the park while getting healed up. Get Well Soon! ~~Luke

I hope I never have to understand the injuries that succomb people to not be able to play anymore. I hear the same things from my Dad when he plays and I yet dont understand how playing an hour of ball affects him for 4-5 days worth of pain later. I reckon this means you wont be playing fall ball as well, but perhaps would be interested in base coaching and still being around the park while getting healed up. Get Well Soon! ~~Luke

More then likely won't be playing fall ball, but I'll let you know if that changes. As for the pain in one of my knees, its bone on bone in that knee with 2 screws in it. Im gonna try to make some of the games. One of the personal reasons is because of work.

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Sorry to hear that, Matt. Hope you get back up to strength. Keep stopping by the field on game night...we need a good coach.

As for needing a player, a good friend of mine has been practicing with team #2 and would like to grab an outfield/1st base spot if available. That would send Luke to the mound. He's been solid for us when called upon.

Archived