Brewer Fanatic

08/14/2006: Brewers (Bush) @ Pirates (Santos), 6:05PM CDT

Fike85
So I know I've ragged on the umps a good deal lately, but how in the name of Angel Miranda was that 3-0 pitch to Bell a strike? Did Gonzalez "earn" that pitch with his stellar first three pitches, which were mainly Turnbow-esque in their accuracy?

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Quote:
Sure looks like we're just going through the motions. Seems to be a common theme lately.

Further evidence that it may be time for a change. As nice a guy as I'm sure Ned Yost is, I'm pretty sure that the front office isn't going to put up with this ridiculous play forever, and they can't fire all the players...as the cliche goes.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

this ridiculous play

Which Mark Attanasio got to see in person tonight.

Edit: Oh, and this was Vampire's first win since June 9 (If I heard the radio correctly). http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/sick.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Good. I hope he sticks around for the rest of the series so he can see how brutal things are quickly becoming.

By the way, nice job by Brady Clark swinging at a pitch that would have been high on the Big Show. Great way to close things out tonight.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Schroeder must be drinking in the booth. He calls this a very good outing by Bush?

Bush's wild pitch in the first allowed the Bucs to take the early lead as well. This team is punished for every little thing they do wrong, which is how it should be, as they simply do way too many little things wrong. How many months until we can start reading the quotes about how great a spring training routine Yount and Sveum run?

Mark should have a first class view of his pathetic Offense and team on the road.

I agree there no reason to worry about making the playoffs.

now maybe Mark will force Doug to make some Moves.

well there is still 2 weeks before the roster freeze.

Quote:
By the way, nice job by Brady Clark swinging at a pitch that would have been high on the Big Show. Great way to close things out tonight.

hahaha, but Brady can catch that high fastball!

A lot of wasted opportunities out there tonight.

I wonder whether this team can play 8 games over .500 the rest of the way to finish .500. I hope they can, but the way they've been playing is fairly discouraging. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Of course he will. He just signed an extension. I wouldn't read anything into Mark A. being there.

Also, if the Brewers have to chance at the playoffs (which they don't) then why should they make moves before the August 31 deadline? What's the point?

I would Have to think Mark A is there for a reason and he has to highly upset about the way this team had under preformed.

Well, I'm sure he is probably pretty unhappy/upset with how the team has performed, but aren't we all?

And let's not confuse not performing well with under performing. They are two different things, and I don't think the Brewers are under performing, they're just playing like crap.

Archived