Brewer Fanatic

7/12 Other Games

ELCABALLO45

GAMES THAT MATTER

Giants (Correia 1-5; 4.96 ERA) @ Cubs (Harden 5-1; 2.34 ERA*) - 12:05 CDT

Rockies (Jimenez 4-8; 4.21 ERA)
@ Mets (Martinez 3-2; 6.68 ERA) - 2:55 CDT (Game can be seen on FOX in some markets)

Cardinals (Wellemeyer 7-4; 3.94 ERA) @
Pirates (Herrera ---; ---) - 6:05 CDT

Marlins (Nolasco 10-4; 3.74 ERA) @ Dodgers (Kuroda 5-6; 3.39 ERA) - 9:10 CDT

* As a member of the A's

Cubs have a 3-0 lead thanks to a 2-run HR by Jim Edmonds. Harden so far: 4 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 8 K. Impressive debut so far, but the Giants aren't exactly Murderer's Row.

Edit: 4-0 now.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Karma it sucks doens't it?

Now we just have to have some crap player slide into one of your best pitchers knees causing it to blow up. (I'm not wishing that.. I still curse the name of Redd Johnson)

I turned down some nice seats for the Cubs game today. Through the first 8 innings I was happy I didn't go. Now I'm regretting it. Not looking good now though...so maybe I really am glad I didn't go. I'm confused. Go Giants!

Pirates score 4 in the 9th to send the game against the Cards to extra innings - tied at 10.

I turned that on just in time to see the rally--now I've got a game to keep me entertained after the Brewers debacle.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Glaus HR to lead off 10th. STL leads 11-10.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Walk off for Jason Michaels, Pirates win, 12-11.

Archived