Brewer Fanatic

08/15/2006: Brewers (Davis) @ Pirates (Gorzela), 6:05PM CDT

Fike85
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sutton with an Eckstein reference, color me not surprised. This whole Freddy Sanchez love is really getting on my nerves. He's a good singles hitter, that's all he does. No power, no speed. Bill claims that in order to be a corner infielder, you have to either have power and drive in runs, or hit for a high average. Why then, do you love David Bell so much Mr. Schroeder?

Quote:
Are we going to have to bring back the Daron and Bill Drinking Game?

I want to play the Daron and Bill drinking game. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
or the gushing for Dave Bush lovefest?

Remember that quality start Dave Bush had in June, at the Fanfest? Yeah, that was cool.

I personally love Bush and how he's pitched this year considering his age. If he can cut down on his HR's next year I think he'll be better than Capuano long term. He has a 2.84 ERA and 0.79 WHIP in 19 IP with a 10 K to 1 BB ratio this month so its hard to really rag on the guy and personally I think Yost completely screwed him over last month using him in relief so I give him a mulligan.

Quote:
I personally love Bush and how he's pitched this year considering his age. If he can cut down on his HR's next year I think he'll be better than Capuano long term. He has a 2.84 ERA and 0.79 WHIP in 19 IP with a 10 K to 1 BB ratio this month so its hard to really rag on the guy and personally I think Yost completely screwed him over last month using him in relief so I give him a mulligan.

I like Dave Bush, I just kind of thought it was funny to notate how much they were gushing on him, seeing the Daron and Bill all-gush team thread on the major leagues section.

p.s.: way to lose the lead there guys.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived