Brewer Fanatic

08/15/2006: Brewers (Davis) @ Pirates (Gorzela), 6:05PM CDT

Fike85

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess most people have quit on the season http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif .

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make a game thread.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
Well, we know the Crew will win one of these three games, so tonight is a coin flip.

They will win tonight 8-6. We will jump out early, and Doug will make it a nail-biter, as usual.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

o.k. a quick question for those few of us here...

if we win every SERIES the rest of the way, how many games above .500 does that put us?

let's start with series wins, instead of sweeps... starting with a win tonight to send this one to a rubber match!

I thought about starting the IGT at 5:00 when I took a look and saw there was none...but I'd already been at work since 7:15.

The pitcher is Gorzelanny, by the way; though that won't fit in the subject field.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote:
When can we end this lovefest?

Which one? The Corey Hart lovefest, or the gushing for Dave Bush lovefest? lol

Quote:
I just think he looks funny in a baseball uniform.

He really does. But if the kid can play, I don't care how he looks in the uniform. lol

Archived