Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun to 60-day DL -- It's True

Mass Haas

It's not the 13th?!?!?!?

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

I was wondering why this was in the major leagues section. I didn't realize that a player in the minors that was injured got to accumulate service time on the major league DL.

And a friendly little hint to all that were surprised: you can often put your cursor over a link to see the first details of the link. Something I learned while avoiding clicking to places I don't want to click into.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Ha, good one. Had for a split second but then I thought - Don't they normally put guys on the 15 day DL and then transfer them later?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I figured this was about the other Braun. Thankfully for me I've already been to the JS Blog today or you may have gotten me! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Yep, you got me. And as crappy of a day as I've had already, that would have put me over the edge. Seeing it was the other Braun, though, it actually made me laugh. Thanks, Maas.

Same here - verbatim. Mass, you're are cruel!!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif This with the Favre stuff, too!

Archived