Brewer Fanatic

Eddie Vedder Solo Show at Riverside Theater Aug. 19th

BrewCrewForever

Just got my tickets and the lower seemed to be already sold out. Can't wait.

I saw Eddie in 99 solo at the Tibetan Freedom Concert. Very cool.

I noticed that you didn't hype the show before you had your tickets. Smart. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

You guys are lucky... I've seen PJ 8 times + Vedder "solo" at Tibetan Freedom Concert.

EV & Pearl Jam are one of the most divisive bands among music fans but I challenge anyone to find a better live act out there... Vedder solo at tHe Riverside would be awesome... but I'm in L.A.

Funny thing is I have never seen PJ live, but Im going to see Vedder first. I have always liked PJ but I was more of a casual fan and then in the last 2 years or so I really got into them and own their entire catalog now (minus all the bootlegs). So yeah Im pumped and more pumped that their 9th studio CD should be out in 2009 and then hopefully I will get to see the whole band at that time when they tour.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I got tickets through the fan club. Hopefully the are solid seats like they are for regular PJ shows. From what I heard, 500 seats were set aside for the fan club. Price was pretty steep. Would rather see the entire band for that much, but saw them last month at Madison Square garden. Great show. Eddie solo should be interesting.

I work at a radio station and when I was talking about the show being a sellout a lady called in and said she paid basically double price from a ticker broker for her seats.

Should be sweet, songs from Ed's solo disc as well as covers and PJ favs.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived