Brewer Fanatic

BF.net Golf Outing?

Menotti80

With a few threads out there lately about golf, I was wondering: I know there's usually a BF.net Brewer Game outing; but has there ever been a golf outing?

If not, would people be interested in getting some Saturday morning tee times at a course in SE Wisconsin in August or Sept and having an outing? Just throwing it out there...

That's a good idea. Maybe Brian could use it to raise some money for the cost of the site.

A good idea gets even better...

I would be willing to work with some BF.net bigwigs on organizing this if they wanted help.

The only thing I would request would be for this outing NOT to take place the weekend of August 16th and 23rd... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Perhaps we can pick 2 other weekends and have a vote to see which day would work for the most people.

My weekends are generally pretty full (Sundays are better), but if it falls on a weekend that I'm not as busy, I could be pursuaded to play.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I Live in Madison also, but would be more than willing to head down there, I also know the guy at The Oaks (Course just off the 90-94 by Sun Prarie) That organizes outings there, if you need a contact. He also might know some people in the Milwaukee area to talk too.

I wonder if we can make it even a better idea....

How about a Brewerfan.net all-day EVENT.

Golf in the morning --> Miller park for Tailgate --> into the game for a 6:05 Saturday night game.

Just a thought.

The only downside is that it is virtually impossible to get tickets for Saturday games anymore. Unless you get 1 or 2 at at time. I needed 6 tickets for a Saturday game and the only day available through the rest of the season was against the Padres in September

Archived