Brewer Fanatic

7/11 Other Games

ELCABALLO45

Marquis is due for a blow up. Let's hope Duke remembers he is supposed to be a good pitcher, and not just a belly itcher.

going against the suddenly unstoppable Kyle Lohse they have no chance. I can't for the life of me understand how a guy the Phillies couldn't give away is 10-2 right now.

Well good news is that it is still tied, the bad news is that I have no confidence whatsoever that the Giants will score a run at any point so I expect the Cubs to pull this one out. Marquis has 81 pitches through 7 innings he is looking at a complete game if he doesn't screw it up. Is the wind blowing in or what?

I asked this to myself a couple weeks ago, and it still puzzles me. How can the Giants keep trotting Omar Vizquel out there? I understand they are a bad team, but how can any team keep sending a .150 hitter out there?

i mean this will all sincerity: Aramis Ramirez is my least favorite person in the entire world. I really dislike him.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I just took a quick shower when they were pitching to Fontenot. I told myself that if he bunted Theriot to 2nd, the Giants would walk Lee and Ramirez would hit a homer.

It's too easy.

Ramirez has this way of ensuring that his team doesn't fall into a slump.

Best instance I can think of is the first game of the Cubs-White Sox series. Chicago had just lost its first home series in a long time and the Brewers were making a move, and then Ramirez hit that walk off to win it and a few more over the weekend to make sure they swept them.

I really can't stand him. but i have to respect the clutch homers.

Archived