Brewer Fanatic

7/11/08 Reds (Fogg) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 92 games, it does.

agreed. if there's one thing i've learned from coming to this message board, it's that many brewer fans completely overreact.

yes, we are sucking in this game... but we have had a successful season so far. relax. it's just one game.

and thank you jason kendell for being a very smart catcher

This probably belongs somewhere else on the message board, but I'm really starting to wonder why I continue to follow this team right now. I don't mean giving up entirely, but maybe a little Brewer vacation and then come back and see what it looks like in a week or so.
You may run like Mays...

Let's see...

Couldn't hit a terrible pitcher. Again.

Blew a three-run lead in half the time it took to take it.

Left the starting pitcher in too long.

Made stupid mistakes in the field.

Threw three wild pitches.

Down one run with six outs to go. I'm cool.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Still 6 outs to get 1 run. Of course, if Hardy-Braun-Fielder all fly out on a total of like 9 pitches, I might scream. But let's worry about that bridge if we get to it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

maybe a little Brewer vacation and then come back and see what it looks like in a week or so.

Probably somewhere in the 7-13 games over .500 range and somewhere around the wild card lead is my guess.

Still 6 outs to get 1 run. Of course, if Hardy-Braun-Fielder all fly out on a total of like 9 pitches, I might scream. But let's worry about that bridge if we get to it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I don't mind when guys make outs on only 1 or 2 pitches, as long as it was a nice pitch to hit.

After 92 games, it does.

agreed. if there's one thing i've learned from coming to this message board, it's that many brewer fans completely overreact.

yes, we are sucking in this game... but we have had a successful season so far. relax. it's just one game.

and thank you jason kendell for being a very smart catcher

fair enough, I'll admit I have trouble seeing the forest for the trees at times. At the same time, it's not as if this is the first game the Brewers have taken a multi-run lead in late innings only to have to rally again. And, also, I've never been a fan of the Wild Card because it lets mediocre teams into the playoffs. The 92 Brewers were a very good team, but not the best, so no playoffs, there is something to that. Anyway, I'll admit I'm being very negative tonight.

You may run like Mays...

Most teams have the bottom of their order up in the bottom of the 9th -- one of the reasons why saves are a bit overrated, in my opinion. Hopefully Hall and Cameron feel like making up for their recent blunders. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

"Is it me or does it always seem like the Brewers have the bottom of the order up in the 9th, in games the are trailing in?? "

That was as good an oppotunity to score runs as there was all game...hardy's grounder nailing weathers prevented a run from scoring - Coco should have a fun inning, what with this ump's strike zone including 3 inches low and off the plate

Archived