Brewer Fanatic

7/11/08 Reds (Fogg) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really, really hate playing the Reds. It seems like something always has to go horribly wrong, whether it's Javier Valentin with a walkoff single or Manny Parra cruising through 6 innings and faltering in the 7th.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Who does Manny Parra have to kill to get his 9th win? Between this and the Arizona game he's got to be frustrated. Still three innings left for the Brewers to bat but this sure does suck.

Twitter

Yeah its a great thing we got that 3 time gold glover to sure up our outfield. Gabe Kapler anyone? Does Cameron have something against Manny Parra? He Ned there is a lefty up right now. Are you saving Shouse and Stetter for something?

THing about that Cameron error is the ball was really well hit and he tracked it perfectly off the bat to even have a shot at it. SOmething must have come across his field of vision at just the last moment to cause him to miss it. I'm guessing from teh angle that it may well have been one of the ribbon boards. It's happened before at MP.

Yeah, it looked like Cameron had it for sure but lost it at the last second -- I have no idea what happened but it's not like he horribly misplayed it. I have more of a problem with him just standing there and letting the ball roll to the wall.

Twitter

Balls hit at that level get lost in the ring of lights that go around the bottom of the 2nd deck at MP - you could tell he was tracking the ball, but completely lost it his last 2 strides when it was coming back down through the lights.

I'm not going to blame Cameron completely for that, Kapler probably doesn't even get to that ball before it drops

Archived