Brewer Fanatic

7/11/08 Reds (Fogg) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I decided to take advantage of this no-strings-attached MLB.TV preview they gave out for those who voted for the All-Star final vote thingie.

And I can't say enough how much I hate baseball's blackout restrictions. We are getting a terrible storm right now, and my satellite just faded out (first time that's happened this spring/summer, which is amazing to me). It's about the only time I'd ever use MLB.TV to watch a Brewer game, and it's blacked out for me.

I just don't understand this rule. It's beyond dumb. I was hopeful baseball would take some time to address it, but they've been too busy doing whatever it is they do. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Needless to say, I won't be buying the half-season deal, though this is admittedly pretty cool. I got Harry Kalas calling the DBacks-Phillies game while I wait the return of the Brewers on TV.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

So I decided to take advantage of this no-strings-attached MLB.TV preview they gave out for those who voted for the All-Star final vote thingie.

I couldn't even get mine to work - it said I'd already used the promo code and I couldn't get past that and saw no promo code on the email I received. I probably wouldn't have bought it with all the blackout restrictions but I wouldn't have minded trying it out for a week but I just can't get it to work.

I couldn't even get mine to work - it said I'd already used the promo code and I couldn't get past that and saw no promo code on the email I received. I probably wouldn't have bought it with all the blackout restrictions but I wouldn't have minded trying it out for a week but I just can't get it to work.

Had the same problem. If you haven't already, just try going into the TV broadcast. It's working for me.

Archived