Brewer Fanatic

8/17/2006 Brewers (Sheets) vs. Astros (Hirsh) 7:05 CT

thablingster
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Ned wore out Damian early in the season when he didn't want to play slow roller Moeller, he's hitting right around .200 since the ASB.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
Sheets stuff is subpar tonight. Does anyone know how hard he is throwing tonight. Doesnt look like mid 90s thats for sure.

He's been high 80's most of the night. I think the highest he has hit is 92.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I've watched the Tigers play against the Twins on multiple occasions and they just seem to have the extra bit on the field the Brewers don't.

Prime example:

The Twins were down by one, runners on 1st and 3rd with one out. Zumaya was pitching to Kubel, I believe. Zumaya goes down 2-0 against Jason, but then makes a very good pitch... the ball is hit right to Guillen at short, and he initiates a Taylor-made double play.

This is the stuff that happens to good teams.

With the Brewers... Damian Miller grounds into double plays.

Archived