Brewer Fanatic

8/17/2006 Brewers (Sheets) vs. Astros (Hirsh) 7:05 CT

thablingster

yeah as earlier reported the brewers can do some major gaining.

losers today: phillies..padres dbacks .. reds.. and hopefully the astros

this could be a huge series .. i am not giving up

we have to win this game and i think we will upset either oswalt or clemens because their run support this year is doug davis 05 like. i think we can sneek away with a split or 3 wins.

and about the tv : big deal......turn on uecker and jim and do some yard work lol. fire up the grill get those usingers on.... hah..

brewers win **cross those fingers

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside of Bell, that lineup isn't that horrible.

Common Brett.....the guy won us the game yesterday. Mark my words, Taco Bell will lead us to a playoff spot this year. I like the line-up tonight....I just don't get why you publically benched Jenkins and then all of a sudden started him. They should have just told Geoff he was sitting for a while instead of making the whole thing public because if he ever did get a start at some point, it would look pretty silly...like tonight. That being said, I don't mind seeing him in there, he should be playing 2 days a week or 3 at most.

Quote:
Common Brett.....the guy won us the game yesterday. Mark my words, Taco Bell will lead us to a playoff spot this year. I like the line-up tonight....I just don't get why you publically benched Jenkins and then all of a sudden started him. They should have just told Geoff he was sitting for a while instead of making the whole thing public because if he ever did get a start at some point, it would look pretty silly...like tonight. That being said, I don't mind seeing him in there, he should be playing 2 days a week or 3 at most.

Bench players actually do get spot starts on occasion.

They should really bench that Corey Hart guy, he stinks.

I like the power stroke http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif .

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived