Brewer Fanatic

8/17/2006 Brewers (Sheets) vs. Astros (Hirsh) 7:05 CT

thablingster
well, I guess we still have 3 games left against these guys. I mean, 1 month ago, we won game 1 against the Scrubs and then lost 3 straight so I would guess it's possible the Stros could do it too.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I can't remember the last time I felt this way but I have tickets for tomorrow's game and I don't want to go. I'd rather do something else.

Went to the game tonight myself with my wife and 3 children (the first game we've attended in person this season). 2 of my children are boys are huge Brewers fans. I asked my 12 year old boy if he would like to go back tomorrow after tonight's game. He said, "No." It was a "dog"

of a performance, again, for the Brewers. I wouldn't go back myself for awhile even if I had free tickets. This team just doesn't have it. The lineup without Carlos Lee stuck in the middle of it is really unimpressive. Sheets, by the way, was obviously low on velocity during the game. David Bell was the most impressive player on the team tonight. Blah, blah, blah ... won't be back to Miller Park anytime soon, though.

what reaaly stinks is that the Brewers knew the the could gain ground last night and play flat and just looked like a defeated team.

That my big problem they just don"t play well in big games and of course their Inablity to score runs is a major factor.

Archived