Brewer Fanatic

08/18/2006 - Astros (Backe) @ Brewers (Ohka) 7:05pm CDT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm sorry but rivera is solid. i like him behind the plate and slapping it around from the batter's box. i think we are set as far as catchers next year which is nice, so we can focus on putting the other pieces of the puzzle together... i like mike.

can someone please tell bill s. that it's tomo and not toma?

Not that I'm inclined to apologize for Rock in any way, but Ueck says "toma" about half the time too.

In that youtube bit from The Simpsons that I posted prior to Ohka's last start, even Bart says "I'm Tomokaz Ohka of the Montreal Expos!" Dude can't catch a break.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

hawing, i hear you on Ueck calling him Toma, too... and i appreciate the simpson's reference, but c'mon. let's get it right. i mean, if the rock were to call any world classic games or whatever they call them, it would be hilarious.

go tomo.

man. this is the first IGT i've been involved in for a few months and i cannot believe how dead it is. is everyone doing the "if i don't look, they'll win" thing? fine.

shouse is sweet. a sub 2 ERA? wow.

let's get 1 here and bring in the coco...

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Friday night's always see a huge dropoff here, even moreso than Saturday's. I guess I'm just an old man, but it's obvious that Friday night, even when school's not in session, is a huge night out for our readers.

Anyway, good game, amazingly all the right teams are losing again tonight -- this wild card "race" is the most amazing confluence of sub-mediocrity ever.

I just got back from Brew City...started early (3).. great pork sandwiches and many pitchers....I am 30 and am in my house right now makes me old too....in college I would be out til bartimehttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif ..If I had a million dollars.....

What' s up with Shouse?

Archived