Brewer Fanatic

7/10/08 Rockies (JDLR) at Brewers (Bush), 1:05 PM CT

crewcrazy
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cy Bush -- 8 K's through 5. Looks like he's trying to beat Benny's mark from last night. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Pitch count is at 78, for what it's worth.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I would be shocked if Bush goes to the bullpen after the break. He's been downright dominant of late.

I wouldn't be surprised if Manny went to the bullpen for a little while to limit his innings a bit, assuming Suppan's injury won't keep him out for long. They could always put him back in when Bush/McClung starts to falter. With two pretty big series against the Cards and Cubs at the end of this month, though, they'll probably just keep throwing Manny out there, innings limit be damned.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Anyone else listening to the radio have the same fear I did that Uecker was going to say something inadvertently offensive when he was telling the story about Vizcaino and Latino players?

Yes...I'm still cringing. It's not over yet either...

He loves these stories...can't say three words without chuckling.
Formerly Andersoc420

Archived