Brewer Fanatic

8/20/06: Astros (Clemens) at Brewers (Davis) 1:05 CDT

burniebrewer

Missed the game, but it looks like Double D reverted back to being Double B. A split isn't bad, but winning a series against a division opponent other than the Cubs would be nice.

The upcoming Colorado series is going to be bigger than anyone expected when the schedule first came out. Another chance to gain ground quickly on another team in the wildcard race.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

of course, all 3 Houston runs were the results of DD walks. It could just as easily have been a 1-0 Milwaukee win, without those walks.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

The upcoming Colorado series is going to be bigger than anyone expected when the schedule first came out. Another chance to gain ground quickly on another team in the wildcard race.

Keep your voice down. If the Brewers know you said that, they'll fall apart, which would suck for many reasons, but also because we are going to two of the games.

Sorry I wasn't there for you today, Sharpie.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Will you guys stop with all this Corey Hart Love allready.

I mean a 7 game hit streak and 3 HR's? . . . .So what?

But he only had 1RBI today! Why can't he inspire others to get on base in front of him.

Corey seems to thrive on regular playing time, but he doesn't seem very explosive/flashy. He reminds me of Jeff Kent and Bobby Abreau, not in production or potential, but if you watch those guys then look at there stats you wonder how did they do so well. They never seem to have those huge games, but are consistantly good. I think Corey will be the same, consistantly good, but with few super games.

Archived