Brewer Fanatic

7/9/08 Rockies (Rusch) at Brewers (Sheets); 7:05 PM CT

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we bring Dillard back up and just cut Mota? Hey Ned, is that 900 foot homerun enough for you to get your dumb ass out of the dugout?

Ned's still wetting his pants penciling in CC, Sheets, CC, Sheets, CC, Sheets on the remaining games of the season.

Mota is seriously awful. Holy crap. Get rid of him and bring up DiFelice or something because this is getting ridiculous.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Brian Anderson, "My goodness, what happened to this game."

The 40-IQ moron who "manages" this team still thinks Guillermo Goata can pitch and is generally incapable of managing his sock drawer, much less a major-league bullpen.

You'd think, Brian, that a pretty intelligent guy like yourself would have already figured this out after over a year of seeing it first-hand and having to spend time interviewing said manager. But I'll chalk up the utter stupidity of this question to general frustration over what you know, instead of ignorance of the situation.

Good to see JJ back to JJ form. You know, hitting popups and swinging at dreadful pitches.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

What's that definition of insanity again? Doing the exact same thing over and over a but expecting different results. That's how I feel about Mota and the 8th inning (or any inning). Insanity. Why, Ned? Why?

If we end up losing 3 of 4 at home to the Rockies, I might freak out. Mota has got to go. He's rapidly approaching Turnbow territory here. How we go from down 1, 2 outs to down 5 is beyond me.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Just caught up with the game on my Tivo, I thought we wanted to win now? Why would he put Mota in? Seriously, who didn't see this coming? I know people make mistakes but when you make the same mistake over and over, thats innexcusable.

Ned looks to be managing his way out of a job here. "It's just one game, guys" he will scold us in the post-game presser. But it's one game here, one game there, Ned, and pretty soon you're on the outside looking in come playoff time. You think Doug is going to keep your sorry bleep around if you miss the playoffs after he went out and got C.C.? It's all neat and good that you like to show confidence in your guys, but please make it the right guys.

Archived