Brewer Fanatic

7/9/08 Rockies (Rusch) at Brewers (Sheets); 7:05 PM CT

If our offense wasn't so putrid tonight, we may have needed the Mota Relief Fund. Alas, we may need to send a search party to find our offense instead since it was assumed Mota would give up run(s).
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh. my. god.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Do the Brewersreally still believe that Mota is still among the best relievers on the staff? Even when he had a nice ERA, his component stats still sucked. I'd like to think that management knew that. Right?

Mota is the worst two out and/or 0/1-2 pitcher in the majors. The guy has major psychological problems and needs to be DFA'ed immediately. He's almost single-handedly lost numerous games this season. I mean those are team demoralizers when it looks like you're going to get out unscathed but the momentum turns in the opposite direction instead.

The Yost bashing for our bad bullpen is getting old.
There's only one bad one in the bullpen right now and that's Mota yet Ned continues to use him.

agree...it is Mota and Mota alone. The only problem is Ned keeps trotting him out there. He gets two outs and now they have 2 runs

The Yost bashing for our bad bullpen is getting old.

Our bullpen ERA is less than half a run worse than the Cubs. The "bad bullpen" stuff is getting old. The bullpen is fine, but it's managed by a certified lunatic who doesn't understand much of anything.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Mota. I'd rather have Estrada.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

DFA. Chris Spurling please. Thanks.

Yuck. Bad pitching and bad defense leads to a bad outcome, period.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived