Brewer Fanatic

7/9/08 Rockies (Rusch) at Brewers (Sheets); 7:05 PM CT

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glendon Rusch is only the second car in the procession of mediocrity we're facing this week. We did beat Redman, but we're still got JDLR and Josh Fogg to go.

Hopefully our bats can do something against Rusch soon.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

It's nights like this that make me question this team's overall ability to take the next step. They are often very exciting to watch offensively, but overall they simply struggle far too often against guys like Glendon Rusch. Plate approach continues to be a major issue often enough to be of concern over 162.

Meanwhile, Colorado, even though looking bad against Sheets most of the time, continued to follow what appears to be "the book" in attacking Sheets. Eventually you can take Benny deep if you exhibit patience and aree fortunate enough to find the right pitch. And teams are finding ways to get Benny's pitch count up, too.

I'll be very disappointed if there isn't a good ending to this.

well, I was expecting to come home and find that we were up big, considering who's pitching. Imagine my surprise to find this. How are we losing to Glendon Rusch!??!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

2-3-4 hitters and they do nothing ,unless they learn how to hit the brewers are not going to win.

looks like the hitters again are taking an early break for all satr game.

Po gets 2 rbi aganist the crew this is so frustrating how we can't beat crappy pitchers.

Someone better get ticked off here and get the offense fired up

Archived