7.36 ERA

16 K

13 Walks

1.87 WHIP

Loves Lamp

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, poor Glendon. I remember his season opening dinger and 14th-inning game-winning bunt.

Good times...albeit perhaps the only good times he had as a Brewer.

Let's go Brewers! I place my 12-5 record (in games attended) on the line tonight, for you.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

With Glendon pitching tonight, part of me sees Brewer batters mimicking HR derby contestants when they motion to their chosen pitcher that the last pitch they watched lazily go by was just right and to keep throwing it there. I'm hoping they at least make Rusch throw them strikes before spinning themselves into the ground swinging for the fences. If they do that, it should mean a W.

Outstanding photos Ray King.

This has to be the most lopsided pitching match-up the Brewers have had all season. Ben's hasn't been great his last few starts though. Hopefully he gets back on track.

Umpires

Larry Vanover / HP

Mike Everitt / 1B

Tim McClelland / 2B

Mike DiMuro / 3B

Rockies Lineup

Scott Podsednik CF

Clint Barmes SS

Matt Holliday LF

Garrett Atkins 3B

Brad Hawpe RF

Chris Iannetta C

Joe Koshansky 1B

Omar Quintanilla 2B

Glendon Rusch P

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I don't know why we're bothering to play this game tonight.

Chris Singleton says the Cubs are going to run away with the Central because they got Rich Harden. I'm not sure how he's going to help them do that when his arm falls off in two months, but that's what the dude said.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I don't know why we're bothering to play this game tonight.

Chris Singleton says the Cubs are going to run away with the Central because they got Rich Harden. I'm not sure how he's going to help them do that when his arm falls off in two months, but that's what the dude said.

Meh...who cares? The Brewers don't have to catch the Cubs, they only have to catch the Cards and stay ahead of whatever NL East team that finishes in second place. Let the Cubs run away with their division title again, as long as the Brewers make it in as a wild card. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

This Rockies lineup still scares me. They've been hot and if Sheets does have a weakness, it's that he tends to give up the long ball. I won't be comfortable unless we have an 8-1 lead going into the 9th.

Mulder leaves the game after getting one out and then throwing 8 straight balls - injured

So much for that "we don't need to make a trade because Mulder and Carpenter are coming back" talk coming out of St. Louis, huh?

Looks like Ben's got it going on early. Two strikeouts before Anderson can even tell us who's playing defense.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived