Brewer Fanatic

Wiffleball Filth

That is great!

My friends and I used to have marathon wiffle ball games all summer and we were always trying to come up pitches that moved like that. No one came close to that.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Ungodly. At one point I could throw a pretty mean riser and follow it up with a variation on a spike curve that sunk like nobody's business. At that point I was playing a ton. I tried to pitch earlier this summer and stunk up the field. It was a sad day when I realized that I had to move my last remaining "sport" to the past glory column. Getting old and fat stinks...

I tried to pitch earlier this summer and stunk up the field. It was a sad day when I realized that I had to move my last remaining "sport" to the past glory column. Getting old and fat stinks...

you and me both. I used to throw a wicked pitch that broke sideways and up for strikes practically anywhere I wanted. Now not only can't i throw that pitch but when i do play I need three days before my hammy's don't feel like they're about to explode. Age sucks but it is better than the alternative.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Make's my arm hurt just watching that.

the strange part is that most of the junk comes from how the ball is held. i could throw some mean pitches without having to torque too much

When I was a kid, we were more about hitting the ball far rather than pitching. So we'd shove corn kernels (I lived out in the country) or rocks in the bats to add a whole lot of weight and then we'd duct tape up the balls. Yeah, those would get crushed. Fun times.

Lost in the amazement of watching the way he makes the ball move is that he was throwing strikes.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived