Brewer Fanatic

Need a Korean person's assistance with this baseball "brawl"

It took the catcher awhile to get into it.......@@$? EDIT: i didn't know the three letter abbreviation for a an exclamation of surprise including a cuss word was included in the cuss word filter. Oops.

Is it just me or do they appear to be smiling/laughing?

Edit- Just watched this again and two things stood out:

1. It appears to be a virtually empty stadium.

2. The batter was hit by what appeared to be a lobbed pitch.

Think this was a commercial being filmed?

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

According to the YouTube comments (gutsy move reading them, I know), the first video is from a charity game and what they're doing is some sort of Korean children's 'wrestling' game where you try and knock the other person over. So it seems that they are indeed just joking around.

According to the YouTube comments (gutsy move reading them, I know), the first video is from a charity game and what they're doing is some sort of Korean children's 'wrestling' game where you try and knock the other person over. So it seems that they are indeed just joking around.

I guess ya had to be there.

Archived