Brewer Fanatic

Ray Durham -- Latest: Trade completed? Ford and Hammond to the Giants for sure, no Taschner

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom's second post didn't really specify whether it was with the A's or not, so I'd think it could be with anyone. Though I'd be fairly surprised if they completed a deal with the Giants while they're playing them, but it's certainly a strong possibility.

Tom's second post didn't really specify whether it was with the A's or not, so I'd think it could be with anyone. Though I'd be fairly surprised if they completed a deal with the Giants while they're playing them, but it's certainly a strong possibility.

This could be why it wouldn't get announced until tomorrow after the game, as he says at the end of the post.

Salome being out gives me a bigger hope its Fuentes. A left handed power arm that can close with require a top catching prospect. I don't have any inside info on this one, but just putting a few things together trying to make a puzzle fit.

Salome being out for Huntsville makes this VERY interesting....

1250 reported that Salome was involved in a fight earlier this week (along w/ 8 other players) and supposedly that's why he's not in the line-up. for what it's worth.

I'm not that familiar with the minors, but couldn't Salome just be getting the day off?

It certainly could be possible, but the Stars do have an off day right around the corner on Monday.

I also went back and couldn't find anything on a possible Angel injury in yesterday's Link Report. Certainly doesn't mean that he didn't tweak something, but the timing seems fishy.

1250 reported that Salome was involved in a fight earlier this week (along w/ 8 other players) and supposedly that's why he's not in the line-up. for what it's worth.

Good call Brewcrew39, that definitely makes sense.

Archived