Brewer Fanatic

08/24/06 - Rockies (Fogg) @ Brewers (Ohka), 1:05pm CDT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Dynamite drop ins mike. Why are you still here? You have claimed that this loss is going to hurt and now you wonder how we are going to score any runs. We have eight on the board. What do you want?

Wow pal, simmer down. I was saying that because Tomo isn't in the game anymore and he had a crazy good game. It was a joke. And when I say this loss is going to hurt, im saying if we lose the game that would hurt. Wouldnt it? If you look back on any post I ever have posted I'd have to say im quite the optimist and most often look on the bright side of the Brewers and don't bad mouth them. Except for maybe Bad Chad a few times. I apologize.

Dynamite snap at me though when you don't even know the context of what I'm saying. I appreciate it.

P.S. Brewers77.....In your words, "Nice drop in." You say nothing the whole game, then snap at me for being negative even though I am quite the opposite of negative. I take offense to that.

Ok I'm done with that . . .

I heart Prince Fielder.

Archived