Brewer Fanatic

Roll call for Tuesday night

Stopped by after work yesterday and got tickets for Tuesday and Sunday. We usually don't go to weekend games, but what the heck?

Loge Infield was still available early afternoon, but by 5:30 all that was left was by the foul pole.

Sec 206, Row 6

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimbo, you'll be right by me! I got mine at 6:20ish.

BTW, Pedro, you should totally do me a favor and let me give you money for some delicious Club Level Nachos so I can share the deliciousness of it with my buddies who doubt their majesty.

I'll be there in the right field bleachers....I've heard a rumor that fans in attendance get a free CC Sabathia shirt, can anyone verify this?
I cannot, but I must say that would be INCREDIBLY cool.

I am not in the Milwaukee area right now, but my girlfriend just told me she heard on WTMJ that you get free shirts. I guess we'll see how accurate that is!!

BTW, Pedro, you should totally do me a favor and let me give you money for some delicious Club Level Nachos so I can share the deliciousness of it with my buddies who doubt their majesty.

I got your back sarge. I'll get your nachos if you want me too. Just tell me when you want 'em.

Jimbo, you'll be right by me! I got mine at 6:20ish.

I'm four rows in front of you. Got mine about 5:30. I'll be easy to spot out, I'll be wearing a navy blue shirt with the Brewer logo. Don't be afraid to say 'hi'. I'll probably have a scorecard, if that helps.

Braun homer came within one row of me! so close

My best friend got the Braun ball (was wearing a Gallardo jersey t-shirt).

Anyway, I was there tonight. Energy was unbelievable. Went home happy with a win and a newly purchased Sabathia jersey t-shirt.

My son's baseball game got cancelled around 2pm yesterday because of poor field conditions which left me scrambling for tickets. Finally got some at Ticket King. Sat in the 300 level near home plate.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived