Brewer Fanatic

Roll call for Tuesday night

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my 4 pack for Christmas from my family, who knew the Tuesday night game against Colorado I really didn't want to drive down to would be a big deal?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Was just informed I'll be in section 227 Row 4 picking up an empty seat for my friend. Also in Sec 211 Row 11 for Wednesday to see Benny. It's going to be crazy at the Cathedral the next couple days. Can't wait!

I was blessed with good fortune in this case... I gave a lady friend a call early last week to catch up because I hadn't seen her all summer (She was in Europe for 2 weeks, I was out of town for a week after she returned). As it turns out, her dad has 81 game season tickets 3 rows off the plate, and mentioned that he couldn't go Tuesday, so we should use the tickets. She didn't have to twist my arm. Then the Sabathia deal goes down, and the entire situation becomes even sweeter.

Should be crazy.

I was blessed with good fortune in this case... I gave a lady friend a call early last week to catch up because I hadn't seen her all summer (She was in Europe for 2 weeks, I was out of town for a week after she returned). As it turns out, her dad has 81 game season tickets 3 rows off the plate, and mentioned that he couldn't go Tuesday, so we should use the tickets. She didn't have to twist my arm. Then the Sabathia deal goes down, and the entire situation becomes even sweeter.

Should be crazy.

I think you have the opening scene to a romantic comedy movie.

I'll be there. My brother from Sacramento got some sweet tickets 4 rows up from the 3B dugout from Stubhub months ago. He's flying into Milwaukee today for my sister's wedding. I'm getting out of work early to pick him up at Mitchell and head to the game. My little roadster was packed to the brim with tailgating necessities that my dog had to ride on my lap the entire way to work this morning.

After attending the entire Pirates series, I am now suffering from severe MP withdrawal. Since I am out of town this week, I will not be able to see CC make his Brewer debut (on TV or in person). Enjoy the game everybody and bring home a win for CC!

Archived