Brewer Fanatic

Roll call for Tuesday night

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tuesday wasnt part of either of my 2 20 game packs. I bought 2 section 118 tickets on ebay. Apparently, its was a ticket broker and they did a nifty transaction that transferred them from their account to mine with the Brewers. Pretty cool.

My son has a baseball game tomorrow night, but it looks like there is rain in the forecast. If his game gets rained out, there's a good chance I'll be heading down to MP tomorrow night with him.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

My buddy went and traded our 20 game tickets from tonight for tomorrow this morning. Waited in an hour long line and we got pushed all the way out to 439, game is selling tickets quickly.

Should be fun!

I already had tickets, Sec 213. Bought them thru the extra games deal we are able to buy as 20-game season ticket holders. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Went last Saturday, and have tickets for Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday this week.

Should be a great week.

Went last Saturday, and have tickets for Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday this week.

Might as well get Sunday tickets to make a weekend of it and see CC's 2nd start http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'll be in my seats with my cousin (who I haven't seen in 30+ years) and his son, who are on a father/son baseball tour this summer. Perfect timing. Can't wait to see CC.

Might as well get Sunday tickets to make a weekend of it and see CC's 2nd start

I actually did have tickets to that game as well. But gave them up to a friend months ago in lue of a little bit of money I owed him.

I already told him he had better be going, if he can't I'll take them back, even if it's 5 minutes 'till first pitch.

Irish Brewer, I'm also in 215....Row 9.

What seat # splitter? You're sitting right beneath my seats on the Club level. I want to make sure my peanut aim is true.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

the ticket system kept becoming "unavailable" when i had seats held for me all last night and this morning as well....it was getting a little frustrating but i finally picked up 4 in section 204, row 8.

Archived