Brewer Fanatic

CC Press Conference @ 11 am central

It just started about 2 minutes ago.

Officially announced it. Said it was rough giving up young players. Complimenting the fans, and the scouting staff. Basically giving the big thumbs up to the scouting staff for their prospect finding abilities.

After Sunday's game, I saw two guys with powder blue Sabathia t-shirts in the Giants parking lot. They had the right font for the letters and numbers (and reasoned it would be #52), but they were clearly not official shirts (navy characters on powder blue shirt). I snapped a picture but I haven't checked to see if it turned out.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

After Sunday's game, I saw two guys with powder blue Sabathia t-shirts in the Giants parking lot. They had the right font for the letters and numbers (and reasoned it would be #52), but they were clearly not official shirts (navy characters on powder blue shirt). I snapped a picture but I haven't checked to see if it turned out.

Would the create your own shirt at the ballpark make those if the trade wasn't finalized. I know you cannot order jerseys of guys on another team but do those rules apply to that store as well?

I really wanted to keep LaPorta, but I don't regret the trade. I will be rooting for him when he starts playing for the Indians. If the Cleveland manager ever comes to his senses, Sizemore third and LaPorta fourth will be a dangerous combo in the middle of the lineup.

Shapiro seems like a good guy, and i like to believe that a part of him is very happy that he is trading Sabathia to a small market team like the Brewers instead of a team like the Mets. I'm willing to bet we got a lot of temporary fans in the Ohio region.

I'd really love to see Matt get a quick callup for the Tribe. Give their fans something to be excited about and give us a look at what we're missing out on.

No need to burn up service time this year. Depending on how the Indians structure their team in the offseason, I think he is in AAA to start the season and gets a June callup if he is still mashing so that he passes the Super 2 date.

haha, those were my two friends. one of them texted me during the game and said he had made a ridiculous purchase. apparently they convinced the lady at the custom t-shirt shop to let them make it even though he wasn't techincally on the team at the time.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived