Brewer Fanatic

08/25/06 - Brewers (Bush) @ Marlins (Nolasco), 6:35pm CDT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave Bush is one of those pitchers who you never know what you'll get out of from game to game. One game he could look like an all-star and be virtually untouchable and the next he may make you wonder, how the heck is he in our rotation? Frustating.

Quote:
Is every first pitch a meatball?? They're hacking away at it and he's getting absolutely rocked!

Yes, we at home can understand this. But Ned is right there in the ballpark and still can't figure it out. Bush should have been removed two batters and three runs ago.

Gonna have to start hanging this one on Nedley the Intelligent. He should have been out of there. These games are very important and you don't let a pitcher "struggle" through an inning....Did Ned have ANYONE up in the pen???

I'm not one for getting on Yost's case, but its time to get your team motivated for these games.

If they're truly not motivated for these games on the road while they're in the middle of the race, then they shouldn't be playing pro baseball. I doubt there's anything Yost can do.

Yes, we at home can understand this. But Ned is right there in the ballpark and still can't figure it out. Bush should have been removed two batters and three runs ago.

Yeah I guess if he doesn't have his good stuff, it should be apparent and you may consider pulling him for Helling or Gonzalez. I guess the drawback to making Bush's outing tonight short would be us debating in 2-3 days why Ned Yost is pulling Bush out of the bullpen to make late-inning appearances like he has done in the past with Bush after quick outings.

What could be the reason for their poor play away from MP? Who can be blamed for that because its 100% unacceptable and can't continue.

If Ned insists on having 13 pitchers on the roster, including two long relievers, the least he could do is use them when the time calls for it, and yes, it calls for it.

I get sick and tired of Ned sticking with pitchers, trying to get them 5 innings and a win. When is the last time he pulled a pitcher, with a lead yet not effective, before the sixth inning?

I know that doesn't happen often, but I can't remember him doing it. Maybe when the vampire was pitching.

Seriously frustrating.

Archived