Brewer Fanatic

08/25/06 - Brewers (Bush) @ Marlins (Nolasco), 6:35pm CDT

sgtcluels

shouse = 1.82 ERA

unreal. seriously. i think this team would be 8 games or so under .500 without him. nice job melvin.

let's go, crew... make it happen... let's pretend it's the beginning of the season with all of those comebacks...

now

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

A quite unfortunate ending to what looked would be a promising game early.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Quote:
This team was just no-hit over the final six innings.

It happens to playoff contenders all the time.

At least, we were no-hit by some big-time pitchers.

Finally, we saved our bats for Dontrelle Willis tomorrow.

That's my positive spin. Hope it helps others. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

And we're supposed to believe this is a playoff team? God dang. After the 3rd......nothing. This is why this team is so frustrating. Of course, HOU, STL, and CIN will all win today too to add insult to injury.

Looking at our lineup here on mlb.com I have to laugh at the mere thought of a playoff starting lineup with Gross, Graffanino, Bell, and Hart/Clark. Maybe Hart and Gross someday....but those other guys? No playoff starting lineup would ever have them in it, let's face the facts.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

I'm telling you, I watched every pitch.

From the moment Gabe Gross caught the final fly ball out in the bottom of the 3rd and this team trudged off the field down 6-5, they didn't show any emotion the rest of the evening. It was as if they all decided they were just really, really tired.

Corey Hart with zero professional swings tonight, looked like he was swinging a wet noodle. I love the kid, but he looked as weak as a professional hitter could look tonight.

Awful, awful loss.

Archived