Brewer Fanatic

08/25/06 - Brewers (Bush) @ Marlins (Nolasco), 6:35pm CDT

sgtcluels

Milwaukee Brewers (62 - 65)

Dave Bush RHP (9-9, 4.71 ERA, 1.21 WHIP)

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/images/2006/04/07/BuPKavol.jpg

Bush pitched into the eighth inning on Saturday and delivered a key, two-run single on the way to his third win in four decisions. It was the kind of performance typical of Bush at home, but he has struggled on the road, going 3-5 with a 5.78 ERA in 14 appearances including 13 starts. This is the first time Bush has pitched against Florida.

@

Florida Marlins (60 - 66)

Ricky Nolasco RHP (11-8, 4.14 ERA, 1.34 WHIP)

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/images/2006/03/23/xHuPhG5g.jpg

Since the All-Star break, Nolasco is 5-2 with a 2.70 ERA. He is 2-2 with a 4.98 ERA in August, and he's now compiled 115 1/3 innings. As a starter, the right-hander is 9-7 with a 4.13 ERA, and at home he is 5-4 (3.90). In his last start, Nolasco battled for six innings, giving up three runs on nine hits in a loss to Atlanta.

TV: N/A

Radio: 620 WTMJ.

Chat with Powell

12:00pm CDT

Series Probables

Saturday Brewers Doug Davis, LHP 9-7, 4.89, 1.57 WHIP @ Marlins Dontrelle Willis, LHP 8-10, 4.07 ERA, 1.48 WHIP, 5:05 p.m. CT

Sunday Brewers Chris Capuano, LHP 11-8, 3.55 ERA, 1.21 WHIP @ Marlins Anibal Sanchez, RHP 5-2, 3.44 ERA, 1.27 WHIP, 12:05 p.m. CT

Monday Brewers Ben Sheets,RHP 4-5, 5.02 ERA, 1.22 WHIP @ Marlins Josh Johnson, RHP 11-6, 2.90 ERA, 1.27 WHIP , 6:05 p.m. CT

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewers need to reverse their road record trend starting tonight. Would be real nice to start off the road trip with a win. I wonder if Bush will be batting left handed tonight ? Are we really going to go with only one catcher tonight if Miller isn't able to go ? When the game is on tv tomorrow what name for the stadium will daron use ? So many questions

FSN Line up instead of Baseball.

6:00 PM &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp PartyPoker.net presents Aussie Millions '06

7:00 PM &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp FSN Baseball Report '06

7:30 PM &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Big 10 Football Preview (FSNO/FSWI) Minnesota Gophers

8:00 PM &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp WIAA State Basketball All-Star Game Girls - Division 1

10:00 PM &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Best Damn Sports Show Period '06, The

I'm tivoing the game off the MLB package. I believe the Sunshine Network has the game tonight.

Hooray me! For once I get to watch the game and you guys can't! Doesn't happen often.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Doesn't it always turn out we get into these discussions and then someone who actually knows what's going on says it's not actually FSN who's screwing us. That FSN has more to gain and gets much higher ratings on Brewer broadcasts than poker reruns.

Archived