Brewer Fanatic

Sabathia bold batting predictions

He will single-handedly cut Branyan down with one mighty slice of his bat-saber, only making Russ-i-wan more powerful than we could have ever imagined.

Not sure what to expect, but here's his career batting production (42 PA):

.300/.317/.475/.792 (OPS+ of 107... as a pitcher!)

My random, completely unscientific guess -- .275/.295/.450/.745

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Serious question: Could CC get used as a PH in games that he won't pitch? If a RH pitcher is on the mound, I think CC gets PH appearances ahead of Rivera but of course behind all other bench players that would be available.

Serious question: Could CC get used as a PH in games that he won't pitch? If a RH pitcher is on the mound, I think CC gets PH appearances ahead of Rivera but of course behind all other bench players that would be available.

My guess is that he won't to avoid some injury risk.

You're right. I have CC Fever. It would be senseless to risk a hand injury after what has been given up to get him. Thanks for being the voice of reason.

A home run in each game he plays.

You did say "bold". No where did I read they had to be "sane" predictions.

Sorry, just giddy about the whole thing. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

He'll break the windshield on the Tundra sitting in right center and launch a few into the Dew Deck, and that's just Tuesday night. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived