Brewer Fanatic

XBOX 360 Problems

T B0NE 10
Ok, well first of all it plays alot better and more realistic. You can download the rosters off of someones EA locker which means all the players have their real names now. NCAA 08 seemed broken at times, way too much fumbling etc. I really like NCAA 09. Why don't you download the demo or rent it?

Do you have the rosters T BONE? I just got the game and want to see if I can get these rosters updated.

Edit: Nevermind - I just read the thread on the XBOX forums and got them downloaded. Awesome.

Yeah I have them...

add me as a friend if you want too, ill play you sometime. And I think I found an error in the Badgers rosters, I think the top WR on the Badgers should be Jefferson not Kendricks

my gamertag is T B0NE 10 just like my name here. But remember the o in tbone is a zero.

http://card.mygamercard.net/T+B0NE+10.png

And I think I found an error in the Badgers rosters, I think the top WR on the Badgers should be Jefferson not Kendricks

No Zach Brown! Lance Smith is good in this game, but he should be 3rd string, not 2nd.

Archived