Brewer Fanatic

8/26/06 Brewers (Davis) @ Marlins (Willis) 5:05 pm CDT

brewers255
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mench's sac fly would have been a HR at Miller, but with the Marlins playing in a football stadium and the humidity killing a lot of fly balls, it fell short of the warning track.

Willis is always a bit wild...he's like Prior in that he's "effectively wild".

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Davis in trouble? He's only given up 5 runs with runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out..wait till he's given up at lesat 7...

Why do we have two long relievers on our roster?

Out of Curiosity, is the only thing Daron's talking about 'How good Davis was last year and two years ago'?

we all are fooling ourselves to think the brewers are in any Race unless they play all their remaining games at Miller.

they can"t win on the road for anything and they will not win anything until they play better than 17 games under 500 on the road.

I don't know if I would call Prior's 'wild' lately anything close to 'effective'

I was thinking more of when he's healthy, but yeah, this year he's been anything but effective.

Turnbow warming up. Go for the split tomorrow.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived