Brewer Fanatic

08/27/06 Brewers (Capuano) @ Marlins (Sanchez), 12:05pm CDT

sgtcluels

I hope you didnt think I was blaming yost. I was simply responding to a previous post about negative posters. I am not sure how they watch brewer games seeing they get very angry and want yost fired after something bad happens.

Saying Weeks is expendable is hilarious however. You want to put prince on the block as well. I guess they are getting old.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first three road games on this trip almost couldn't be any more disappointing. At least we didn't blow 3 saves or something, lol.

I like to see the emotion from Prince, although if he'd have hurt his hand or something that would have sucked.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Go to the bottom of this thread to see exactly why Capuano should have been pulled after the Cabrera homer:

p092.ezboard.com/fbrewers...1&stop=100

I can understand not pulling Bush, even Davis, but for the third game in a row Yost had the chance to be pre-emptive. Remember, a lights out lately Capellan was warmed up and ready to go.

I just think Yost should make quicker adjustments.

I read your post the first time you posted, you are simply wrong. Unless Capuano looked like he was laboring badly there is no reason to take him out. Capuano gave up a HR, blame the pitcher not the manager.

If Ned pulls cappy and cappy2 lets in 2 run HR half the posters on this site would be jumping on Ned for the poor decision. Its a lose, lose situation for the manager when the PLAYERS fail to execute.

Quote:
We are not contenders, never were contenders never will be contenders with this team that we put on the field.

never will be contenders? should I just save myself the grief and just change allegiances?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Saying Weeks is expendable is hilarious however.

Why? I don't think he's the hitter he's hyped to be and don't ever see him as a .300 man. His defense is shaky (to put it nicely) and he doesn't bode well as a 2B on a playoff team IMO. What if you could get a quality, young #2 pitcher for him? You're telling me you wouldn't pull the trigger? Why is that so hilarious? I would do it in a heartbeat and plug Billy Hall in as our everyday 2B.

Re-read them before you go ahead and make a donkey of yourself calling me out.

Inappropriate.

And saying that to hawing? Unreal. If bucksman4 has an account here tomorrow, I will be plenty shocked and upset.

I no longer like Paul Molitor just because of your sn. I didn't realize donkey was such a horrible word. Trying to provoke things like getting people banned for menial things like that is childish and I feel sorry for you.

I didn't realize donkey was such a horrible word.

Calling someone a donkey is a clear violation of the rules of this forum.

Trying to provoke things like getting people banned for menial things like that is childish and I feel sorry for you.

I tend to think that calling people names (like calling someone a 'donkey', for a random example) is childish.

Please refrain from doing so in the future.

This isn't anything new here bucksman. The rules are pretty well laid out in the FAQ:

p092.ezboard.com/fbrewers...1407.topic

What kind of behavior is not allowed?

We're trying to appeal to respectful, intelligent baseball fans here. Name-calling and flaming are not allowed, and will result in warning, then dismissal. There are other Brewers-related message boards that are more tolerant regarding "talking smack" to other users, and I suggest you go there if that's what you're about.

We like to think that the people that enjoy participating would be kind enough to follow the simple rules that have been put in place so everyone can enjoy a family-friendly atmosphere.

This is DEFINITLY the low point of the season. Tease us by sweeping the Rockies only to lay an absolute egg. A playoff team wins 2 of those 3 games (with leads).

If that happens, we would be only be 2.5 out...even one victory gives us a more and more realistic playoff hope, but somehow we blew it. 2.5 games would have gotten alot more people to the remaining home games...

If we lose tomorrow, and take one of 3 (if that) for Houston, September will offcially have lost its meaning.

Quote:
I wasn't just ranting, I was thinking the decision through.

You mean second guessing with the advantage of hindsight. The beauty is, had he taken Capuano out and someone else coughed that thing up, you could have criticized that decision too. Isn't being a fan easy?!

Archived